About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Beowulf. My human named me for the epic warrior because she loves the tale, as well as mead. My sister(Ursula) and I love the delectable treats she bakes, as well as our homemade meals! We are likely two of the most spoiled and well-fed dogs around, so if you need any tips, tricks, or recipes for dog fabulousness you are in the right place! You ask, I answer. And just so we are perfectly clear, I will not "candy-coat" anything!

November 6, 2014

My Human Gets A Shout Out From Cesar Millan!

So I may have mentioned that my human(Ashley Kujan) is not only my caretaker, but also an artist. She had done a watercolor portrait of "Daddy", Cesar Millan's beloved(now deceased, RIP, Daddy) bully ambassador several months ago then sent it to him as a gift. Well, Mr. Millan must get tons of fan mail, because he just(finally!) received the painting! Yay! You can check it out at this link:


https://twitter.com/cesarmillan/status/525766695768850432

And if you want her to paint a portrait of your companion/s, just contact her through her website(click on tab above that says, "Dog portraits by Ashley")!

                                       Happy Tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment